NEW YORK CITY, NY (March 26, 2014) – After an impressive showing on the local level, Publicis Kaplan Thaler received an impressive eighteen awards at the annual District II ADDY Competition for their work for multiple clients. This is the best ADDY showing for the agency in recent memory, earning the following recognition: One Special Judges’ award, thirteen Gold, and four Silver, across nine different brands. The ADDYs are one of the major award competitions in advertising with over 50,000 submissions per year and three separate shows on the local, regional and national levels. Yet again, Publicis Kaplan Thaler has advanced an impressive amount of work onto the national level of competition.
Publicis Kaplan Thaler grabbed the judges’ attention with their moving film for the Anti-Defamation League titled Imagine. The film won a special judges’ award, a major accomplishment for the agency.
Publicis Kaplan Thaler earned Gold for the following work:
• ADL: Imagine in the Digital Film category
• Cascade: Dirty Plates in the Photography Campaign category
• Cascade: Dirty Plates in the Magazine Campaign category
• Citi: Citi Bike in Non-traditional Campaign category
• Citi: Citi Bike in the Interactive/Single category
• Citi: Olympics in Website category
• Dawn’s “Seals Wildlife Series” Cinematography Single category
• Scope: Bacon in the Digital Advertising category
• Scope: Bacon in the Branded Content/Single category
• ZzzQuil: ZzzQuil Sleepline in the Radio Campaign category
• ZzzQuil: What I Ate Today radio spot in the Radio Copywriting Single category
• ZzzQuil: ZzzQuil 1-855-ZzzQuil in the Mixed Media/Campaign category
• Crest/Oral-B’s “Halloween Treats Gone Wrong” Branded Content Single category
Rob Feakins was extremely proud of the agency’s accomplishments, noting, “The Addy Awards are a bit like March Madness. The medalists in the local Addy show move to the District Awards, and the medalists in the District Awards then move onto the Nationals. Our team is doing extremely well. This is the best showing I ever remember.”
Publicis Kaplan Thaler achieved four Silver District II ADDYs:
• Bounty: Dry Spills in the Magazine Campaign category
• Citi: Citi Bikes in the Integrated Campaign category
• Scope: Bacon in the Integrated Campaign category
• NAPA: NAPA Calendar in the Collateral Single category
About Publicis Kaplan Thaler
Publicis Kaplan Thaler is a fully integrated advertising agency with digital, social and technology at its core. With over 650 employees, it is the flagship of Publicis Worldwide in the USA, the North American operating unit of Publicis Worldwide, the largest global agency network within Publicis Groupe. The Agency’s blue-chip client roster includes: Procter & Gamble, CITI, Nestlé, Merck, Pfizer, TriHonda, Wendy’s, L’Oréal, AFLAC, and NAPA Auto Parts, among others. To learn more about Publicis Kaplan Thaler, follow @PKTtweets, like on Facebook or visit pkt.com.
About the ADDY Awards
The ADDY Awards Competition is a three-tiered national competition conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation. The ADDY Awards Competition is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition for creative excellence.