NEW YORK CITY, NY (February 12, 2014) – Publicis Kaplan Thaler received twenty-one awards at the annual New York ADDY Awards for their work for multiple clients. This is the most ADDY awards in the history of the agency: One Best of Show, eleven Gold, and nine Silver, across ten different brands. This is a fantastic accomplishment as the ADDYs are one of the major award competitions in advertising with over 50,000 submissions per year and three separate shows on the local, regional and national levels. This year, Publicis Kaplan Thaler’s submissions of their major work over this past year were met with great results.
As Publicis Kaplan Thaler’s biggest accomplishment at this year’s competition, the “Dry Spills” print work for Bounty won Best in Show in the Print category.
PKT also went on to win Gold ADDYs for the following work:
• ADL: Imagine in the Television Single category
• ADL: Imagine in the Webfilm category
• Bounty: Dry Spills in the Magazine Campaign category
• Cascade: Dirty Plates in the Photography Campaign category
• Citi: Citi Bike in the Outdoor Campaign category
• Citi: Citi Bike in Non-traditional Advertising category
• Citi: Citi Bike in the Integrated Campaign category
• Scope: Bacon in the Integrated Campaign
• Scope: Bacon in the Webfilm category
• ZzzQuil: ZzzQuil Sleepline in the Radio Campaign category
• ZzzQuil: What I Ate Today radio spot in the Copywriting category
Winning any Gold ADDY in advertising’s most competitive market is an accomplishment — Winning eleven is certainly a sign of PKT’s creative improvement and superiority.
PKT also picked up an impressive nine Silver New York ADDYs:
• Cascade’s “Dirty Plates” magazine campaign
• Charmin’s “Soda in the Cinema” advertising
• Citi’s “Citi Bike App” interactive
• Citi’s “Every Step of the Way – Olympics” website
• Crest/Oral-B’s “Halloween Treats Gone Wrong” branded content single
• Dawn’s “Seals Wildlife Series” cinematography execution
• Napa’s “Calendar” design execution
• Scope’s “Bacon” branded content single
• ZZZQuil’s “1-855-Zzz-Quil” direct execution.
These 21 awards are a vast improvement over the previous year’s total of 11. “While I am incredibly proud of our highest medal count ever, I am also really proud that work across 10 different brands was represented. That truly shows the breadth of great work happening in the agency and the talent across the agency,” added Rob Feakins, Chief Creative officer of Publicis Kaplan Thaler.
About Publicis Kaplan Thaler
Publicis Kaplan Thaler is a fully integrated advertising agency with digital, social and technology at its core. With over 650 employees, it is the flagship of Publicis Worldwide in the USA, the North American operating unit of Publicis Worldwide, the largest global agency network within Publicis Groupe. The Agency’s blue-chip client roster includes: Procter & Gamble, CITI, Nestlé, Merck, Pfizer, TriHonda, Wendy’s, L’Oréal, AFLAC, and NAPA Auto Parts, among others. To learn more about Publicis Kaplan Thaler, follow @PKTtweets, like on Facebook or visit pkt.com.
About the ADDY Awards
The ADDY Awards Competition is a three-tiered national competition conducted annually by the American Advertising Federation. The ADDY Awards Competition is the advertising industry’s largest and most representative competition for creative excellence.