Publicis New York took home four awards at this year’s Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity, including one Silver Lion and three Bronze Lions. New York’s honors counted for just a portion of the total 41 Lions brought home by agencies in the Publicis Worldwide network this year. Read More ››
Posts Tagged: Maurice Levy
PARIS, FRANCE (February 25, 2013) – Publicis Worldwide, the largest agency brand of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe, announced the creation of a new Publicis Worldwide Creative Board. The purpose of this council is to deliver great campaigns for all our clients, to ensure that we have the right digital capabilities when needed and to have a clear award-winning strategy. Read More ››
NEW YORK, NY (December 10, 2013) – Publicis Worldwide, the largest agency brand of the Paris-based Publicis Groupe, today announced the creation of a new mega region, Publicis North America, combining two of the best performing regions in Publicis Worldwide and bringing together two top talents to lead the region. Publicis North America — comprised of Publicis USA and Publicis Canada — represents the largest Publicis region outside of France. Read More ››
PARIS, FRANCE (October 7, 2013) – Publicis Groupe announced today that it has named Arthur Sadoun as new CEO of Publicis Worldwide.
He will be joining the P-12, Executive Committee of Publicis Groupe, and will report to Maurice Lévy, Chairman and CEO of Publicis Groupe.
“This appointment comes as a natural step in Arthur’s career path within our Groupe. He joined us as Chairman of Publicis Conseil, which he modernized while sustaining its growth and improving its creative work. Arthur also applied his vision and talents to Publicis Worldwide’s activities in France. Arthur will pursue the work begun by Jean-Yves Naouri aiming to make Publicis Worldwide the Groupe’s most performing network, while reinforcing the positioning “Lead The Change” which he initiated ” declared Maurice Lévy. Read More ››
• Brings together iconic agency brands, offering clients industry-leading breadth of services, global reach & the most highly recognized & awarded talent
• Jointly led by Omnicom CEO John Wren & Publicis Groupe CEO Maurice Lévy as co-CEOs
• Provides compelling benefits for clients, employees & shareholders
• Publicis Groupe/Omnicom shareholders will each hold approximately 50% of new company’s equity
• New entity expected to be listed on the NYSE & Euronext Paris & included in S&P 500 & CAC 40 Read More ››